Mainly for foreplay and giving head.
It is used as protection against contracting STD's htrough the mouth.
How To Use A Dental Dam As A Barrier For Oral Sex
Dental dams are latex or polyurethane sheets used between the mouth and vagina or anus during oral sex. Ready-to-use dental dams can be purchased online.
Dental Dam Dos and Don’ts
- DO use a new latex or polyurethane dental dam every time you have oral sex.
- DO read the package and check the expiration date.
- DO make sure there are no tears or defects.
- DO put on before starting oral sex and keep it on until finished.
- DO use water-based or silicone-based lubricant to prevent breakage.
- DO store dental dams in a cool, dry place.
- DON’T reuse a dental dam.
- DON’T stretch a dental dam, as this can cause it to tear.
- DON’T use nonoxynol-9 (a spermicide), which can cause irritation.
- DON’T use oil-based products like baby oil, lotion, petroleum jelly, or cooking oil because they will cause the dental dam to break.
- DON’T flush dental dams down the toilet as they may clog it.
12,75GH₵Precio de oferta
FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER GHC600
100% DISCREET PACKAGING
DISCOUNT FOR REGISTERED MEMBERS